Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL working group - leadership

What I'm seeing is increasing support, stability and performance across all platforms at a rate I thought was not possible.

Kudos to Ken and everyone at WebGL WG for making it possible.

Aki

Aleksandar Aki Rodić | @xyz_ak | +1 510 761 5522 | aleksandarrodic.com