Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL working group - leadership

Perception could be biased / deceiving, specifically you focus your
evaluation solely on the "speed" factor.

It's like planting a tree, we all can't wait to taste the fruit, but
things have their cycles, and rushing usually does not work; it could
even kill the plant.

The fact is WebGL has been growing healthily for the past a few years,
and we have more fruits to pick in the near future.  So I would say
great job on Ken's side.