Re: [Public WebGL] experimental and prefixes still prevalent

On 14 Oct 2014, at 9:31 am, Brandon Jones <bajones@google.com> wrote:

+1 here too! I would love to see WebKit nightlies on iOS!

I better curb some enthusiasm then :)

That's an ultimate goal, but the first steps are getting iOS WebKit to build with the public SDK for the simulator, then for devices (which requires signing, etc), and so on. Each of these steps is a bit tricky, but also each one should really help external developers to contribute and test. Alas, I don't have a timeframe, but we are definitely working hard on it.

Dean