Re: [Public WebGL] Extensions with few implementations

On 7/10/2014 6:11 am, Jeff Gilbert wrote:
I'll take a look at Firefox's implementation, though I will say that sometimes there are unfortunate reasons for low activation rates. Failing anything else, we should be able to report why activations rates are low.
I implemented EXT_sRGB for Firefox as my first task on WebGL. It's entirely possible that it doesn't detect support on top of ANGLE correctly.