Re: [Public WebGL] Extensions with few implementations

I'll take a look at Firefox's implementation, though I will say that sometimes there are unfortunate reasons for low activation rates. Failing anything else, we should be able to report why activations rates are low.

-Jeff

----- Original Message -----
From: "Florian Bösch" <pyalot@gmail.com>
To: "public webgl" <public_webgl@khronos.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 5, 2014 2:09:54 AM
Subject: [Public WebGL] Extensions with few implementations

EXT_sRGB (community approved)

   - 2.1% presence
   - Implemented in Firefox and only for osx and linux.
   - Can be implemented since early 2013
   - Implementations missing and possible for Android/Windows and
   Chrome/Safari/IE

EXT_blend_minmax (community approved)

   - 0.8% presence
   - Implemented in Chrome on desktops
   - Can be implemented since early 2014
   - Implementations missing and possible for Android/iOS and
   Firefox/Safari/IE

EXT_shader_texture_lod (community approved)

   - 4% presence overall, 1.3% on desktops, 46% on mobiles.
   - Implemented in Crhome on desktops (low presence here too)
   - Can be implemented since early 2014
   - Implementations missing and possible for Android/iOS and
   Firefox/Safari/IE

EXT_disjoint_timer_query (draft)

   - Not implemented so far
   - Can be implemented since early 2014
   - Implementations missing and possible for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android and
   Firefox/Safari/Chrome/IE