Re: [Public WebGL] retrograde webgl support levels

I think you're doing a great job with webglstats.com and I check it regularly. But I did notice that most of the contributor sites are tech/early adopter related, or even directly WebGL related, which will probably bias your results towards users with high-end machines with latest drivers and WebGL-enabled browsers. As your visitor count starts reaching a broader audience you will probably start to see your numbers converge on more representative numbers of the wider install base, which is likely to be lower. So I think bugs aside some fall in numbers could be attributed solely to the audience you're reaching.