Re: [Public WebGL] retrograde webgl support levels

Maybe Unity 3D and Epic who are now also targeting WebGL as well as GPU vendors could run these testbots on their existing testfarms. I think it'd help if the results of those tests where published automatically so other parties (like browser vendors or gpu vendors) could scan them for emerging issues.