Re: [Public WebGL] retrograde webgl support levels

An unfortunate regression affecting older graphics cards on Windows
made it into Chrome 37 and will be fixed in Chrome 38. This was
somewhat described in crbug.com/412221. It's unfortunate this breakage
made it to stable. The community can help browser developers avoid
these breakages by testing the early access builds ("beta", "dev",
"nightly", etc.) of their favorite browsers and reporting bugs early.

Another issue https://code.google.com/p/angleproject/issues/detail?id=750
was fixed in Chrome 38 and will prevent breakage of WebGL apps in that
upcoming release.

-Ken