Re: [Public WebGL] retrograde webgl support levels

After accessing the impact of adblocking (a loss of 25% to 50% of visitors) to the statistics, depending on demographic, I'm confident I can still derive statistically relevant information from webglstats which logged 7.5 million visitors last month, now also with the kind help of khronos.org, playcanvas.com and clara.io.

I have previously observed issues where singular platforms or browsers would flatline or decline in support levels. The following listing puts a spotlight on the problematic areas:
I'd also like to commend iOS support, which is now rapidly rising from zero to 41% on phones and 29% on tablets. I'm hopeful that this promising is sustained and support levels will plateau at substantial higher levels for this platform.