Re: [Public WebGL] WebGLObject IDL is missing the "invalidated" attribute

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 8:15 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:

On 8/26/14, 7:30 PM, Kenneth Russell wrote:
I'm not an expert on how this should be phrased in web specs though.

The ES spec talks about "internal slots" (and puts their names inside [[ ]]), and I think some other specs are also moving in that direction, for what it's worth.

Thanks for the feedback. If anyone would like to submit a pull request to change the phrasing here to look more like the ES6 spec I'd be happy to review it. Too swamped at the moment to do this. Or feel free to file a bug: https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/issues

-Ken