Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL Insights book: call for authors

Hi Aashish,

Thanks for the interest.  With WebGL Insights, we want to capture topics at all levels of the stack, from GPU architecture, to driver and browser implementations, to engines and applications, to content pipelines and asset formats.  So, yes, scientific visualization fits in nicely as an application.  I, of course, can't commit to the chapter until we discuss the proposal, but the topic is very much in the spirit of the book.

Patrick