Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL Insights book: call for authors

Dear Patrick,

We would like to submit a chapter on scientific visualization using WebGL that would describe the data driven pipeline and the rendering on the client using WebGL.

Do you (or the others) think this would be an interesting chapter for the book?

Thanks,
Aashish