Re: [Public WebGL] WebGLObject IDL is missing the "invalidated" attribute

The invalidated flag (note: deliberately not called an attribute) is intended to be a concept, like the canvas element's "context mode" and "context bitmap mode" in http://developers.whatwg.org/the-canvas-element.html . It's a concept represented in the implementation, but isn't exposed in the public API.

I'm not an expert on how this should be phrased in web specs though. Do you have any suggestions for making this more clear, or aligning the WebGL spec with other specs?

-Ken