Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL conformance test

The original bug for which the multisample-corruption.html test was
written was considered a security bug at the time because it allowed
uninitialized video memory to be read back by WebGL applications. At
this point the bug has been worked around and is publicly visible, so
a link to the original bug report has been added to the test. Thanks
for the feedback.

-Ken