[Public WebGL] WebGL conformance test

The conformance tests check to ensure that the browser is conforming to the WebGL specs by running a bunch of WEbGL commands and checking the results. A lot of times the basic pattern is:

DoSomethingWrong();
CheckToMakeSureTheRightErrorWasGenerated();

DoSomethingWrite();
CheckToMakeSureThereWasNoError();
CheckToMakeSureTheOutputWasRight();

The conformance tests also check known issues in various drivers to make sure they don't affect the output of WebGL content. The MultisampleCorruption test, for example, creates many large multisampled surfaces and ensures you can render to them correctly because we've observed problems on some GPUs where doing that resulted in garbage rendering. The WebGL implementation needs to be aware of that issue and work around it.

On 1404139280393, Amit Kumar <che.amit@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I am new to webgl and this mailing list. I have a query. Can someone explain me what conformance/rendering/multisample-corruption.html test is doing, I couldn't find 'what does multisample-corruption means?

--
Regards,
Amit Kumar