Re: [Public WebGL] Re: EXT_sRGB and EXT_frag_depth to community approved

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:23 PM, Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think an extension should be Direct3D angle gated from community
> approved if the following conditions are met:
>
> It is agreed that the extension is necessary
> Implementations of the extension exist (which pass the unit tests)
> It can be supported by Angle

We're simply doing due diligence. Please give the ANGLE team a couple
of days. A significant number of Chrome users are on Windows, and I am
not ready to support moving this extension to community approved until
it's known it can be supported in ANGLE's ES2 implementation.