Re: [Public WebGL] How to unambiguously set canvas pixel size to be pixel-perfect?

I wasn't refering to "odd" as the fact that people zoom. I was referring to odd that the pixel device ratio changes. Because the only way to make use of that information, will require breaking the application, inevitably.