Re: [Public WebGL] How to unambiguously set canvas pixel size to be pixel-perfect?

On 11/06/2014 14:41, Tony Parisi wrote:
I am skeptical of that figure... Where is the data to support it?

My guess is that less than 5% of users even know about the zoom features...

Is pinch-zoom different that the effect of CTRL/CMD [+-]? Are they not both browser zoom? I am certain that more than 5% of users know about pinch-zoom.

Regards

    -Mark