Re: [Public WebGL] How to unambiguously set canvas pixel size to be pixel-perfect?

On 11/06/2014 14:31, Florian Bösch wrote:

I didn't know that. That's quite odd, and completely unusable for WebGL because there are limits to the size you can set a framebuffer to as well as that rendering to ridiculous resolutions would become very slow, very quickly.
I don't think the size of the framebuffer is an issue, it's the viewport size restriction. You can use a smaller framebuffer and appropriate viewport and scissor settings to render just the zoomed-in part of your scene into the framebuffer.

Regards

    -Mark