Re: [Public WebGL] How to unambiguously set canvas pixel size to be pixel-perfect?

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 10:41 PM, Tony Parisi <tparisi@gmail.com> wrote:
I am skeptical of that figure... Where is the data to support it?

My guess is that less than 5% of users even know about the zoom features...

I was very surprised about that figure too. It's been over a year since he sent that out and I'm having trouble finding his message.

And yeah it's bad for WebGL graphics

Tony Parisi
CTO at Large