Re: [Public WebGL] Re: EXT_sRGB and EXT_frag_depth to community approved

>From my standpoint it's a requirement that ANGLE expose the extension
in its ES 2.0 backend before the EXT_sRGB WebGL extension be moved to
community approved status. Shannon Woods from the ANGLE team has
pointed out an essential difference between EXT_sRGB and ES 3.0's
built-in sRGB functionality, which is that EXT_sRGB exposes sRGB
texture formats, while ES 3.0 exposes sRGB texture internal formats.
This might only be a minor issue to address but it needs to be
investigated. I've filed
https://code.google.com/p/angleproject/issues/detail?id=672 about it.

-Ken