Re: [Public WebGL] 8-bit (indexed) PNG files

Gregg, if it works in 2D canvas then yes, it's a bug in WebGL's image-to-texture upload path. Not sure the spec needs to be modified since it doesn't enumerate the browser's supported image formats.

Could you please file a bug? Also, would it be possible for you to send a pull request for a WebGL conformance test?

Thanks,

-Ken