Re: [Public WebGL] EXT_shader_texture_lod

Thanks Florian and Ken :)  I agree about the tradeoff implementations need to make -- in many cases it's less of a tradeoff as it might seem, because implementing an extension might be the same as implementing that piece of WebGL 2 functionality.  In this case though there's explicit work that would need to be done for WebGL 1 impls (to support shader version 100 shaders with this extension).  Luckily, it's a fairly small amount of work.

    - vlad