Re: [Public WebGL] EXT_shader_texture_lod

And tracked at http://webglstats.com/ as of now

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 9:31 PM, Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com> wrote:
https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/466

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 9:04 PM, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:

Hi Vlad,

Would you submit a pull request against
https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL adding the extension proposal?

Seems reasonable -- small impact, high opportunity for visual
improvement -- but implementers would need to trade off whether to
focus on adding this extension to their WebGL 1.0 implementations vs.
pushing ahead with WebGL 2.0, which will incorporate this
functionality automatically.

-Ken