[Public WebGL] EXT_shader_texture_lod

Hi all,

I'd like to propose that we uplift EXT_shader_texture_lod to a WebGL extension.  Supporting it enables significant visual quality for certain algorithms, but more importantly, it allows WebGL to match iOS quality.  It should be a rare case that we can't see at least iOS mobile level quality on desktop.   On other mobile platforms, support is spotty in ES2 (PowerVR only as far as I can tell), but it's required in ES3.

I've filed a bug implementing this in ANGLE in https://code.google.com/p/angleproject/issues/detail?id=551 -- the implementation for d3d is relatively straightforward.

     - Vlad