Re: [Public WebGL] proposal to advance ANGLE_timer_query to draft

Thanks for your input.

Since the ANGLE_timer_query extension was proposed, the OpenGL ES
extension EXT_disjoint_timer_query came out:
http://www.khronos.org/registry/gles/extensions/EXT/EXT_disjoint_timer_query.txt
. That variant supports power events and changing clock frequencies,
which are common in mobile GPUs.

I think the WebGL extension should be recast to track
EXT_disjoint_timer_query. What do you think? If you agree, would you
mind submitting a pull request renaming and editing the extension?

Any comments/objections from anyone else?

-Ken