Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL 0.92

As long as the reported conformance level is < 1.0, I regard it as not quite there, use it at your own risk.
Once they claim to have reached conf level 1.0, you can run the conformance suite to verify if that is really true.
I posted a message at the IEBlog site (http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/) with the question if they could post an update
on the WebGL implementation plans for IE and may be also participate in this mailing list.
We'll see what happens.

Tibor den Ouden