[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Public WebGL] WebGL 0.92
These are the published WebGL versions:
These are the published ES versions:
- ES 2.0 trough 2.0.25
- ESSL 1.0 trough 1.0.17
This are the strings popularly reported by most WebGL capable browsers:
- VERSION: WebGL 1.0
- SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: WebGL GLSL ES 1.0
These are the strings reported by IE11:
- VERSION: WebGL 0.92
- SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: WebGL GLSL ES 0.92
- Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko
As far as I know the strings returned by these queries isn't defined in the specification. I have a couple questions about that:
- Should it be defined?
- If defined, should the version refer to a published webgl/shading language version?
- If a version is referenced for which there's no published specification, should a specification be published?