Re: [Public WebGL] 1.0.2 merge request: testing default context creation attributes

Personally I would like to see this test merged back to 1.0.2. Chrome
is closer to passing the 1.0.2 conformance suite than the top-of-tree
conformance suite, though we're working on both.

Mo, how do other implementations (Firefox and Safari, for example) do
on the new test?

-Ken