[Public WebGL] 1.0.2 merge request: testing default context creation attributes

WebGL community,

Chrome recently had a regression where by default we set the stencil
to true in context creation.

Unfortunately no conformance tests cover this area. The reason is when
the context creation attribute test was written, the spec allowed the
implementation to disobey the attributes.  Later we changed the spec
so that we have to honor if an attribute is set to false.  But we
never add test to cover this spec change.

I just added some test case to cover it:
https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/452#issuecomment-32957368.
It's already merged into ToT suite (1.0.3)

I propose we merge it back to 1.0.2, to make sure all implementations
pass this sooner, as it is critical.

Please let me know what you think.

Mo