Re: [Public WebGL] Extension proposal: ASTC

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 1:32 AM, Brandon Jones <bajones@google.com> wrote:
Happy to report that many Android devices have WebGL active by default now! I don't know the full list, but I know it includes the Nexus 4, 5, and both 7s. The latest Samsung and Motorola devices have it as well. Basically anything with the ARB_Robustness extension will have WebGL activated with no action on the part of the user. I wish this was 100% of devices, but at the very least most new devices seem to have it.

Very cool, didn't know that. Definitely another strong selling point for androids, I'll make sure to mention that in some upcoming blog entry.