Re: [Public WebGL] Extension proposal: ASTC

On Friday, January 3, 2014, Florian Bösch wrote:
On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 9:51 PM, Brandon Jones <bajones@google.com> wrote:
when iOS has yet to make any indications that it will support WebGL.

Maybe google could speed that along a bit by rolling out WebGL on at least some androids on by default...

 Happy to report that many Android devices have WebGL active by default now! I don't know the full list, but I know it includes the Nexus 4, 5, and both 7s. The latest Samsung and Motorola devices have it as well. Basically anything with the ARB_Robustness extension will have WebGL activated with no action on the part of the user. I wish this was 100% of devices, but at the very least most new devices seem to have it.