Re: [Public WebGL] Promoting WEBGL_compressed_texture_etc1 to Draft status

I see

<draft href="proposals/WEBGL_compressed_texture_etc1/">

when I should see

<draft href="WEBGL_compressed_texture_etc1/">

I get

./validate WEBGL_compressed_texture_etc1
An extension should have a URL matching its name and ending in '/'.
(self::node()[@href=concat(name,'/')])
make: *** [WEBGL_compressed_texture_etc1/index.html] Error 10

when running make.

https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/431