Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL spec needs clarification around extensions and context lost / restored events

On 13/08/02 7:31, Dean Jackson wrote:

I've submitted a pull request for a spec update around extensions and context lost:
https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/issues/334

There is a typo in the revision history of WEBGL_lose_context: "steps outlines in"

Seeing all the ancilliary files in the pull request, that result from rebuilding the extension repository, reminds of something I've been meaning to propose. Why don't we limit the Git repo to true source files (i.e. the xml and xsl files and scripts, etc.) and have submissions trigger rebuilding the extension repository. Nothing that results from the build should be versioned in Git. It is unnecessary and tends to complicate gets and merges.

Regards

    -Mark