Re: [Public WebGL] IE 11

Yes, there are some pretty significant gaps in functionality currently. Turbulenz covered the current state of the IE implementation pretty well on their blog, and it reflects my experience so far fairly accurately.

Microsoft's message at the moment is that it's an early developer preview and they are actively working on implementing more functionality before launch. They have also stated that they do not intend to implement every WebGL API (They explicitly called out vertexAttrib[1234]f as an API they are planning to ignore as it doesn't map to D3D11 well), and are looking for developer feedback on which APIs should receive priority.

--Brandon