Re: [Public WebGL] IE 11

>From their talk at the Siggraph BOF, it sounds like IE doesn't intend to support all features of WebGL, so that could be to blame.
>From what I remember, this includes not supporting:
GL_POINTS and GL_LINES
non-array vertex attribs

I believe there were a couple other features, but I could be wrong.
Given the other standard features, we can always polyfill these, at least.

-Jeff

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Callow" <callow.mark@artspark.co.jp>
To: "public webgl" <public_webgl@khronos.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 5:19:09 PM
Subject: [Public WebGL] IE 11

I tried the IE 11 preview. The simple get.webgl.org cube works as does
the slightly more complex one on khronos.org. However the WebGL aquarium
does not. I get a cyan background and the menu but nothing else. I do
not have time to investigate.

Regards

    -Mark

--
注意:この電子メールには、株式会社エイチアイの機密情報が含まれている場合
が有ります。正式なメール受信者では無い場合はメール複製、 再配信または情

NOTE: This electronic mail message may contain confidential and
privileged information from HI Corporation. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, photocopying, distribution or use of the
contents of the received information is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete this message and all related copies.