Re: [Public WebGL] Interest in promoting to draft, and implementing, WEBGL_dynamic_texture

A couple of bugs (haven't gone through the whole spec in detail):

  WDTStream.acquireImage has a different return type in three places
throughout the spec (WDTStreamFrameInfo, boolean, and void).

  WDTStream.releaseImage() takes different argument types in a couple
of different places (no args, and WebGLTexture).

There's some interest in hooking WebRTC MediaStreamTracks directly to
WEBGL_dynamic_texture which raises a question. If the resolution
(width/height) of the source stream changes dynamically, how will that
be reported? Consider MediaStreamTrack as a concrete example.
acquireImage would latch the current frame from the MediaStreamTrack,
and the MediaStreamTrack can report its resolution via
MediaSourceStates. Perhaps it would be "good enough" to go back to the
MediaStreamTrack to query the resolution of the video stream, but
would it be better for WDTStreamFrameInfo to simply contain this
information? That way it's guaranteed to be correct for the most
recently latched frame no matter what the source type.

-Ken