Re: [Public WebGL] GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE power of two ?

I disagree that it should be removed, though I can understand the desire to not have it listed as a difference. Nevertheless, I think we should state it explicitly, perhaps as a note regarding the interpretation of that passage.

-Jeff

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kenneth Russell" <kbr@google.com>
To: "Brandon Jones" <bajones@google.com>
Cc: "Mark Callow" <callow.mark@artspark.co.jp>, "Guillaume Abadie" <guillaume.abadie@gmail.com>, "Jeff Gilbert" <jgilbert@mozilla.com>, "Remi Arnaud" <Remi.Arnaud@amd.com>, "public webgl" <public_webgl@khronos.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 4:17:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Public WebGL] GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE power of two ?

OK.

The new subsection has been removed from the Editor's Draft and the
associated conformance test has been updated to point out where in the
GLES 2.0 spec the power-of-two implication comes from. See
https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/331 .

Jeff, Guillaume, if you feel strongly about this then please raise the
issue either with the OpenGL ES working group, or call for a formal
vote in the WebGL WG.

-Ken