Re: [Public WebGL] GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE power of two ?

On 2013/07/16 5:01, Kenneth Russell wrote:
Personally I'm not sure that a specification and conformance suite
update is warranted for this very basic assumption. Please feel free
to send pull requests to https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL for
review.
The OpenGL ES 2.0 spec. repeatedly refers to k as a level of detail. The GL certainly does not have fractional levels of detail so it is pretty darn clear that k is an integer and therefore MAX_{WIDTH,HEIGHT} are powers of two.

I don't know where those 151 people with 16320 came from. There's probably a bug somewhere.

I agree with Ken. The only change I think remotely warranted is to have the CTS test that MAX_{WIDTH,HEIGHT} are powers of two.

Regards

    -Mark