[Public WebGL] WEBGL_dynamic_texture update

Hi,

I have just submitted a pull request for the major update of WEBGL_dynamic_texture. Once Ken executes the request you'll be able to view the update in the extension repository.

The update exposes the stream object and also supports accurate timing and use of the presentation time associated with a video frame. Overall I'm pretty happy with it. Please note that the sample code in the doc. is not up to date with the spec. text. I hope to get to that next week. I want to start getting feedback so I'm posting the text before updating the sample.

It is a holiday here on Monday so don't expect any responses to comments right away.

Regards

    -Mark