Re: [Public WebGL] Interest in promoting to draft, and implementing, WEBGL_dynamic_texture

On 2013/07/06 19:27, Benoit Jacob wrote:
Hi Mark,

I am on vacation at the moment, but I will be back on July 18 and am interested in helping with IDL aspects. Do not hesitate to ping me about this then!

Thanks Benoit.

I'll be travelling to Siggraph on July 19th and I very much hope to get an updated spec. out before then. However I'm sure there will still be stuff that needs cleaning up so I welcome your help.

Regards

    -Mark