Re: [Public WebGL] Interest in promoting to draft, and implementing, WEBGL_dynamic_texture

On 2013/07/05 19:17, Mark Callow wrote:

      void connectSource(HTMLCanvasElement);
      void connectSource(HTMLImageElement);
      void connectSource(HTMLVideoElement);
      void disconnect();
I am thinking it is probably a good idea to add getSource() methods as well. I'm pretty sure I can't do

HTMLCanvasElement? getSource()
HTMLImageElement? getSource()
HTMLVideoElement? getSource()

so what is the best way to deal with this in IDL?

Regards

    -Mark