Re: [Public WebGL] issue in OES_vertex_array_object conformance test

On 6/27/13 11:35 AM, Kenneth Russell wrote:
I'm sure that changing that behavior would have a
huge compatibility impact

That seems unlikely, given that other UAs do in fact throw for not enough arguments.

which is why the WebGL WG decided some time
ago not to test calls with wrong numbers of arguments, or corner cases
in method overloading, in the conformance suite.

I believe this is the wrong decision if you actually want to ensure interoperability...

-Boris