Re: [Public WebGL] issue in OES_vertex_array_object conformance test

Thanks Ken. In Firefox's case, this resulted in an exception being
thrown. I believe that it is legal for the browser to throw an exception
in this case, no? So _if_ one wanted to test that, one would have to
enclose this in a try {...} catch.

Benoit