Re: [Public WebGL] Moving WebGL_shared_resources to draft

Great work on getting shared resources to behave identically among platforms.

+1 to moving it to draft status. I would personally like to put this
into the specification rather than adding it as an extension, but
let's not delay this functionality further.

One minor issue: could you please update the last modified date and revision?

-Ken