Re: [Public WebGL] A problem with 3D and 2D canvases

On 13-04-24 02:23 PM, Gregg Tavares wrote:
Yea, the correct forum for this is stackoverflow or the webgl dev list (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/webgl-dev-list)

But in answer to your question. It sounds like you are some how creating multiple WebGL contexts.
Yep. "Error" is a misnomer here. It's just an informative message. Likely you have many background tabs with WebGL contexts, and some of your oldest background tabs just lots its WebGL context. That's nothing unusual, WebGL contexts are discardable resources. If you need your background WebGL-using tabs to survive such events, let them handle the webglcontextlost/restored events.

Benoit