Re: [Public WebGL] A problem with 3D and 2D canvases

Yea, the correct forum for this is stackoverflow or the webgl dev list (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/webgl-dev-list)

But in answer to your question. It sounds like you are some how creating multiple WebGL contexts.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:15 AM, Kirill Prazdnikov <kirill.prazdnikov@jetbrains.com> wrote:
Hi, probably wrong forum, please let me know.

I have a Canvas and one WebGL context and have no issues with it. Also I have a 2D Canvas + context which is off-screen and is used to render some images on it and later it used as the source to texImage2d.

I have no issues so far, but for some reason I`m getting the following WebGL error in Firefox:

Error: WebGL: Exceeded 16 live WebGL contexts for this principal, losing the least recently used one.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks,

  -Kirill