[Public WebGL] A problem with 3D and 2D canvases

Hi, probably wrong forum, please let me know.

I have a Canvas and one WebGL context and have no issues with it. Also I have a 2D Canvas + context which is off-screen and is used to render some images on it and later it used as the source to texImage2d.

I have no issues so far, but for some reason I`m getting the following WebGL error in Firefox:

Error: WebGL: Exceeded 16 live WebGL contexts for this principal, losing the least recently used one.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks,

  -Kirill