Re: [Public WebGL] Manual WebGL Conformance Tests

Reftests are a good idea in general, but do they solve the problem
Gregg mentioned with full-screen tests?

If not, then another project which might help is Telemetry:
http://dev.chromium.org/developers/telemetry . Telemetry is a
framework that allows tests to be run against a browser on another
machine. It was specifically designed for executing tests on operating
systems like Android which don't have a command line. Privileged
operations like going full-screen without a user gesture would be
exposed only when running the Telemetry harness. It only requires the
browser to speak the DevTools Remote Debugging Protocol, and doesn't
make other assumptions about the underlying browser.

-Ken