Re: [Public WebGL] Contributing to the WebGL mailing list

As a long time reader of this mailing list, I agree with you.
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet.

Dean Jackson <dino@apple.com> schrieb:
Hi Florian,

Note that this reply is addressed to you, but really goes for anyone.

And for everyone else on the list, I apologise for an off-topic message.